Community Leader Program
While the COVID-19 pandemic is keeping us from having large events, that doesn’t mean we can’t raise awareness in communities around the world!
This year, we are excited to announce our Shades for Migraine Community Leader program! This year we have more than 50 advocates signed up who are dedicated to raising awareness about migraine in their local community! See the list of states and countries represented by a leader below!
If you would like to connect with one of our leaders in your area to offer support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gabrielle Le Sage
Carl Cincinnato, Sydney
Judith Flanagan, Far South Coast
Raphaella Kathryn Crosby, Paradise Point
Beth Yule, Victoria
Gonzalo Muñoz, Santiago
Catherine Leaver, Bogota
Sarah Cahill, Auckland
Sasankaa Gunathilake, Polonnaruwa
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
Oraine Ramoo, San Fernando
Dannielle Dwyer, Greater Manchester
Meelie Davis, South West England
How Will Community Leaders spread the word?
- Distribute sunglasses and resources in your workplace, healthcare centers, schools, churches, pharmacies, neighborhood, sporting events, concerts, kids sports games, on windshields, etc. (we understand options may vary based on location and COVID impact)
- Contact your local media to feature a story about migraine and Shades for Migraine
- Hold a team fundraiser to represent your state
- Share posts on social media
- Host a virtual event - yoga, meditation, migraine-friendly cooking class, Q&A, etc.
- Connect with your local politicians